Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as Learning & Development Instructional Designer! You'll be responsible for creating new curriculum and learning to support the Home Instead Senior Care franchise network.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!
- As Learning & Development Instructional Designer you'll:Develop new and existing learning courses that develop the unlimited potential of Home Instead Senior Care talent in achieving our universal mission, vision and goals.
- Design content for multiple delivery modes, including classroom, online, and blended learning.
- Apply instructional design, organizational development, adult learning principles, learning evaluation and learning management best practices to lead course development cycles (ADDIE).
- Collaborate with learning and development experts and other Home Instead Senior Care subject matter experts in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation phases.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and produce deliverables within expected time frame.
- Create and maintain resources, tools, and processes needed in instructional design.
- Serve on cross-departmental teams in support of new learning initiatives and programs.
- Facilitate learning events for a variety of audiences as needed.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships and communicate effectively with all Home Instead Senior Care stakeholders.
- Promote a learning culture across the organization.
- Develop an environment of teamwork and collaboration focusing on our universal mission and vision.
- all Home Instead Senior Care tools, programs, resources related to the Home Instead Senior Care franchise model.
- Education, Experience and Required Skills:Bachelor's degree in education or training-related certification.
- Five years' experience working in an education or training field.
- Three years of experience in small business or operations based business, preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Articulate Storyline and Rise, or equivalent.
- Animation development software such as Vyond, or equivalent.
- Developing engaging learning activities for learners in a virtual environment.
- Developing interactive software simulations.