This position will be a single point of contact responsible for the overall, end to end development and delivery of learning programs. The position will play a key role in implementing and supporting new and existing programs portfolio-wide and functions to identify ways to improve systems, tools and organizational effectiveness. By determining key business drivers and report key metrics to enable improvements of operational efficiencies within the Jones Lang LaSalle account portfolio.
- Coordinate with client and other third party providers to develop, implement and maintain learning programs and systems for safety and technical training programs.
- Manage day-to-day training and development or performance problems to resolution
- Maintain and communicate standards, processes and templates for instructional design work and project plan tasks.
- Participate in project development conversations to understand the complexity of the knowledge/skills/behaviors being developed. Apply this information to identify the best means instructional design and training delivery model(s) (in person, online, etc.)
- Analyze performance data and present information to the client. Identify action plans which will inherently result in increased value to both the Client and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Work with the client, account team and other third party providers to collect and interpret data trends/patterns and develop predictive analyses based on historical data and informed assumptions to drive the business.
- Work with the Operations leadership and Finance team to coordinate portfolio wide training budget and reforecasting, developing variance explanations and accurate annual training forecasting by site.
- Provide support to the Performance Manager with monthly and quarterly KPI scoring data for each portfolio.
- Manage Training Assignments in JLL and client Learning Management Systems and assign onboarding tasks, new hire and annual Safety Courses, job-specific training and other on-going training requirements Drive the overall LMS strategy to ensure optimal use of automated functions and scalability. Oversee LMSprocesses and procedures while monitoring and auditing training compliance.
- Coordinate reporting and communication to field managers to ensure 100% compliance of safety training.
- 7 years of Training and Development, learning systems management, or technical instructional design experience
- 3 years of program management or leadership experience
- Successful development of large-scale learning programs including working with SMEs and leadership to achieve alignment on objectives, measurements of effectiveness and execution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to influence people around programs and business initiatives
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Strong LMS administration experience. CornerStone OnDemand proficiency preferred
- Instructional design for both e-learning and classroom/in-person training
- E-learning and video software proficiency. Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate preferred