Who are you?
You thrive as an exceptional multi-tasker, you're someone with a real passion for creativity and learning technology platforms. You know the latest and greatest learning technology trends and how to apply them creatively and in keeping with our company culture. You love to create compelling course content that features amazing design and integrates the best and most effective ways that people learn.
You’re a problem-solver who thinks fast and adapts quickly to change, and is happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, you’re client-service oriented with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
You're someone who thinks globally and commercially while able to adapt and customize business requirements to local needs. You have a high degree of integrity and want to make a difference. You love making an impact and helping others to see what great learning technology can convey.
We’ll trust you to:
- Design and develop innovative and impactful programs using a variety of instructional methods from formal to informal, classroom to online learning
- Work collaboratively with Bloomberg business representatives and subject matter experts in the design, production and testing of online courses and programs
- Partner with our trusted vendors to develop and implement new learning solutions
- Evolve and manage the tools we use for building and delivering courseware
- Offer creative input and technical expertise to assist in the development of blended learning solutions
- Join forces with our technical departments and our LMS administrators to ensure that courseware is optimally designed for our environment, troubleshooting any problems that might arise
- Create metrics and methods to evaluate the impact of our programs
- Keep current in industry best practices within training and course development, leveraging these practices as appropriate
You need to have:
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing blended, virtual and online training programs
- Excellent instructional design and course development skills, with experience in visual design, needs assessment, storyboarding and script development
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines
- Outstanding project management and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, especially presentation skills
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to work collaboratively
- Solid organizational skills and the drive to take personal accountability for the success of the team's projects
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand (preferable) or other LMS software (including AICC and SCORM)
- Experience with xAPI
- Experience with content curation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in HR and employee engagement
Requisition No. 65249