Responsible for the management, curation, aggregation, organization and deployment of learning content to meet Global Leadership and Learning Institute’s (GLLI) strategic objectives. Partners with key stakeholders to capture tacit knowledge and expertise, organizing its access and distribution. Monitors and manages learning portal environment with the learning team to ensure content is refreshed and relevant in a continuous manner.
- Responsible for learning content management, knowledge management and communication/curation support for all GLLI’s key initiatives; e.g., leadership development, leader connect, learner connect, professional staff development, career development and others areas via multiple content delivery channels.
- Creates and manages a GLLI communication calendar.
- Curates and deploys strategic learning content through various approaches including: Leader/Caregiver storytelling; “Try-its” – application of learning examples; Blogs; Discussions and questions; and Repurposing key external content (accessible online, Harvard Manage Mentor, etc.).
- Designs and implements a content and knowledge management strategy including requiredtaxonomy, naming conventions, metadata for all of GLLI’s learning content and expertise.
- Creates and maintains strong partnership with corporate communications and other key stakeholders on use of Connect Today as channel for strategic enterprise leader communication, amongst others.
- Manages all external and internal sources of content, including vendor contracts and relationships. Coordinate deployment and access to the content.
- Provides content curation guidance and expertise to key stakeholders.
- Identifies key performance indicators (KPI) and related metrics for content and knowledge management. Implements metrics and reporting.
- Develops and applies engagement techniques to boost content consumption. Monitors Connect Today activity for ongoing moderation and response.
- Supports and contributes to GLLI’s strategy to further its solution scope across the enterprise while maintaining key alignment to Cleveland Clinic’s goals and KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Communications, Marketing, Library Science, and/or Learning is preferred.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Functional knowledge of content and knowledge management approaches and process.
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) – managing content, taxonomy, metadata
- Experience in collaboration technologies and workplace social tools (e.g., Jive, Yammer, Office 365, Slack, etc.).
- Strong written communication skills are required.
- Strong project managementexperiences.
- Deep understanding of learning processes and professional/career development content.
- Experience with vendor and client management with good customer service and people skills.
- Communication standards and methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, ambiguous environment.
- A minimum of 6 years of overall work experience in Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing or Corporate Communication, including a minimum of 2 years of experience in content/knowledge management, learning and development (L&D) and/or Organizational Effectiveness (OE) experience.
- Typical physical demands include a high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision and hearing and the ability to verbally communicate with employees and patients.
- Physical demands include office work and the mobility sufficient to attend meetings in clinical departments throughout the Clinic.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follow Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment.