Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 90 days ago
Responsible for Training and Knowledge Management function for business area. Provides oversight to Learning and Knowledge Management Consultants to ensure that the Annual Training Plan is aligned to support the business goals of the area. Creates and maintains onboarding plans and develops curriculum to support plans for key roles. Responsible for the quality and accuracy of the knowledge base for the assigned business area. Develops and delivers training for assigned topics, facilitates training to support remainder of the curriculum. Supports administration of the Knowledge Management system, including testing and troubleshooting. Allocation to training or knowledge management accountabilities will be based on need of individual business unit.
1. Bachelors Degree in Education or Training, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent trade-off in related work experience.
2. Seven or more years experience in a training related field; preferably adult learners in a financial services, insurance, sales or operations field with demonstrated excellence in presentation skills. Professional certification is highly desirable.
3. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in developing adult training programs, preferably in a technical or regulatory field. Demonstrated knowledge of training design and development, instructional methodology and adult learning theory through previous assignments/projects.
4. Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to provide coaching and direction to others.
5. Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines. Requires skills in analyzing data, making recommendations, communicating issues and problem resolution.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills including excellent customer service skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
7. Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financialsecurity and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.