The Intuit Talent Development team works to help the world's top talent do the best work of their lives. We create learning experiences to support Intuit employees to gain skills to set them up for success in their role and to support their personal development in achieving long-term career goals. Providing our employees with these opportunities gives them the opportunity to do their best work.
Working as a Learning Architect on the small but mighty One Intuit Learning Enablement Team, you will deliver modern learning experiences and technologies to our workforce so that employees around the world can realize their full potential. This team enables the enterprise learning environment so that our learners (employees, workers, and customers) can learn what they need to power prosperity around the world in a way that best suits their needs.
The Learning Architect is a member of a cross-functional Learning and Development community who ensures consistency across all Intuit development programs and initiatives and leverages technology to enable learning. The Learning Architect will play a key role in digital learning transformation from end-to-end, including scoping, design, architecture, application and tools development and deployment, and technical leadership.
We're looking for a learning professional who has extensive experience architecting and implementing digital, modern learning solutions, building and managing internal customer relationships, and is comfortable on a small and agile team. We're early in our transformation journey, and this role will help create Intuit's digital learning ecosystem from the ground up.
Launch and steward modern learning technology at Intuit
- Launch modern learning platform and processes that support the end-to-end requirements of our learners globally
- Co-create architecture and design solutions to help scope, deploy, and refine learning solutions and applications to lead organization wide learning capacity
- Partner with IT drivers and vendor/partners to ensure technology stack is flexible, extensible, and meets the needs of all representative stakeholders
- Mobilize and lead internal learning teams and/or vendors to rapidly prototype, build, and deploy learning strategies while measuring the impact of the solutions
Design and teach enterprise learning solutions, methods, and practices
- Drive enterprise learning experience delivery as measured by learning performance metrics
- Create and lead the development of global learning standards / materials / collateral / methods and embed mindset, toolset, and skillset in all learning programs and resources
- Curate and craft modern learning pathways, taxonomies, skill sets, and role-based learning needs for global administration and deployment
- Define and deploy tools, technology and brand guidelines that enable company-wide efficiency and learning capability to scale our learn-teach-learn philosophy globally
- Apply cutting edge L&D methods and processes that enable best-fit solutioning for learning needs to effectively manage the learning experience of the modern worker
- Proactively advocate for best-fit learning solutions and marshal needed support from internal stakeholders
Advise and consult with greater L&D teams and business partners
- Apply Intuit's design thinking innovation methods to solve complex enterprise learning problems with a user-centered approach
- Partner with global learning leaders to verify needs and enable impactful learning interventions
- Consult on enterprise learning standards, guidelines, measures, best practices, and design approaches to ensure adoption, utilization, and continuity
- Serve as an advisor, build relationships with key business leaders and the greater L&D community at Intuit
- Identify opportunities to optimize and make programs consistent globally while balancing the business need for flexibility.
- Build and grow a culture of learning excellence by supporting learn-teach-learn as a practice
- Experience and understanding of various learning technologies, interoperability protocols, and software applications needed for the development and deployment of on-line, web based digital learning and custom learning development in a large, global environment
- Advisory Capability: communication and influence capabilities across a variety of audiences ranging from new-to-the-workforce to C-suite executives
- Adult learning theory knowledge: degree, certification, and/or equivalent work experience (10+ years in an enterprise L&D environment)
- Strong program management experience
- Design thinking background: data-driven, learner-centered researcher; concept prototyping; test and iterate design; define and analyze metrics; apply insights to improve programs and products
- Learning technology acumen: manage, research, support or enable learning via teaching and assessment
- Experience in authoring and developing modern, digital learning pathways and blended learning approaches
- Regarded by others as a collaborator and team player
- Thinks and works strategically in order to achieve goals and deliver the customer benefit; connects dots that others don't
- Comfortable with shifting priorities; you are flexible and easily adapt to changing business needs
- Bachelor's Degree – or higher – in a relevant field of study