Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consults with, leads, guides and supports business managers and other key stakeholders to create the learning and development strategy for HB Fuller’s global SAP implementation.
- Guides the choice of training delivery methods (CBT, User led training, on the job training etc) to ensure the right blend is used – rebalancing the mix based on learning and feedback
- Works with the project streams and external consultants to design, develop and deliver custom learning programs to effectively prepare employees (from operators to supervisors through functional and regional managers up to Regional VP’s) for the SAP implementation.
- Acts as part of a team to ensure that the implementation of SAP is free from disruption. Working with line management and other project members, ensures that users are fully and properly trained in the new system and its processes.
- Evaluates enabling technology options (including SAP learning tools) and recommends cost effective, value added learning solutions.
- Manages all vendor/consulting relationships including preparation of RFP, negotiation of contracts (in partnership with Sourcing and Law departments), creating service level agreements and acting on behalf of HBF as company liaison and representative
- Develops program metrics; gathers, analyzes and summarizes data and makes appropriate recommendations which assure high quality outcomes. Develops measures which show what training has been given and also the skill improvement which follows
- Extracts the learning from HBF implementations and from other companies to improve future deployments
- BA, preferably in Education or Instructional Designrequired; Master's preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in instructional design/development in a business environment
- Experience with adult learning for an SAP or similar complex ERP implementation; experience with SAP learning tools preferred.
- Experience with adult learning across a variety of training mediums, i.e. web-based, web cast, classroom, reading and video
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy the needs of an audience with a wide range of management/leadership experience
- Experience managing contractors and vendors
- Experience with a variety of evaluation techniques and methodologies
- Experience with gap analysis and needs assessment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional service orientation
- Demonstrated capacity to influence outcomes with/through others
- Self starter, experience working independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively across the organization
- Able to travelinternationally (up to 50% at times)