Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator (10+ Years EXP Needed)
Duration: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 Months + Contract
- 10+ years administrative experiencerequired.
- The Learning Coordinator will manage course delivery processes and procedures for the Learning and Development team.
- This role provides project management and program development support, manages the delivery of learning, and maintains existing training documents and processes.
- Secure venue for learning courses (virtual and on-site).
- Manage classroom logistics: room set up, technology and catering. Ensure all equipment needs are addressed.
- Manage course enrollments, notifications, participant follow-up, and course evaluations.
- Manage tailored enrollmentprocesses for Leadership Development programs (send invitations to managers and their supervisors, identify venues, coordinate internal and external facilitators, administer level 1 and level 3 evaluations)
- Work with outside facilitators/vendors to coordinate availability and course logistics.
- Handle daily communications with vendors and process vendor invoices.
- Serve as point-of-contact for questions regarding upcoming learning events. Receive and respond to requests for information.
- Serve as primary owner of shared L&D mailboxes (Leadershipdev, Learning Tech, etc.), responding to or forwarding items for resolution.
- Track learning activities, ensure audit trail and learning history is complete and up-to-date.
- Coordinate the printing, shipping, and fulfillment of all training related materials.
- Order supplies for training and L&D department as needed.
- Administer and update the L&D course delivery schedule.
- Research training suppliers and materials as needed ? including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Produce periodic L&Dreports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality.
- Challenge administrative processes as appropriate in order to implement more effective ways of working.
- Update and maintain the team project status report. Develop and track project risks and issues.
- As needed, assist facilitator in the classroom - including - observing delivery and maintaining notes, documenting issues raised, or moderating classroom activities.
- Prepare presentations and assist developers create performance support activities, tools and resources to reinforce and sustain learning sessions.