Learning Advisor – Global Consumer Technology
Citi's Global Consumer Group serves consumers through retailbanking, cards, and consumer finance, providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive products and services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence, and a powerful global franchise.
- Contribute to strategic planning and the identification/execution of critical initiatives in support a global technology function.
- Provide leadership and direct oversight on the planning and execution of GCT learning and development solutions.
- Implement innovative performance consulting to equip GCT exempt employees with the required knowledge and skill to execute against technology-focused organizational objectives.
- Routinely advise, support, and interact with business/function team leaders responsible for a global technology function.
- Strategic and tactical planning for training initiatives. Includes achieving alignment within designated client groups and senior leadership teams, resource allocation, ongoing development and maintenance of the strategy.
- Provide direct oversight and ensure accountability for execution of training development, budgeting, reporting, and scheduling practices.
- Efficient management of assigned training budget; leverage knowledge of technology trends and learning best practices to deliver compelling learning solutions
- Facilitate the training discovery and intake process for designated stakeholder group(s), identifying performance improvement opportunities and recommending an effective training response.
- Establish partnership with identified client groups to plan and deliver comprehensive training strategies and services, including organizational learning, leadership, employee onboarding, career pathing, performance management etc.
- Needs identification and assessment related to staff development, performance, and process improvements.
- Influence and align operating and performance targets; Work with designated leadership tier(s) to define measures of success and measurable link between training and performance. Develop and enable a complete "feedback loop" across the operating groups, to ensure alignment and continuous improvement.
- Communicate, within designated line(s) of business and stakeholder group(s), the mandate and capabilities of Consumer Learning. Achieve organizational alignment around the team strategy, structure, metrics and implementation tactics.
- University degreerequired in Learning, Information Technology, Business, HR, or related field. Advanced degreepreferred.
- Minimum 7 years of professional work experience
- Broad understanding of adult learning principles and performance improvement strategies, including instructional design management
- Demonstrated experienceapplying analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities to manage complex program implementations, including budgeting, scheduling, and communications
- Strong program and project management skills
- Proven leadership ability, with virtual and geographically distributed teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience/skill in communicating with business leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment. Agile / scrumexperience a plus.
Must Have Competencies
- Managing a vision and purpose
- Informing skills (ability to get work done through others)