- Develops custom programs for web sites, which
will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information.
- Knowledgeable in programming and server software
- Creates Web front-end user interface to new or
existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages
to make business applications accessible.
Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• Must understand 508 requirements for applications and how to apply principles of accessibility to creating Section 508 presentations.
• Must understand 508 concepts such as accessible forms and tables.
• Must have experience writing test plans, performing integration testing, and must be familiar with testing methods and 508 best practices.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of testing web-based applications and documents.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in an Agile development framework
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills