Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• Must understand 508 requirements for applications and how to apply principles of accessibility to creating Section 508 presentations.
• Must understand 508 concepts such as accessible forms and tables.
• Must have experience writing test plans, performing integration testing, and must be familiar with testing methods and 508 best practices.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of testing web-based applications and documents.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in an Agile development framework
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills