Job Title:Lean Transformation Project Engineer
1) Desired candidate has a manufacturing engineering and project management background to coordinate factory layouts with multiple disciplines to accomplish the move.
2) Additional tooling and equipment quoting/procuring may be required as well
3) Project Engineeringsupport for the optimization of the shop floor.
4) Support creation of showdown box tooling.
? Suggest Alternate Solutions, And Make Recommendations For Process Improvements With The Utas Operations Manager.
? Fully Responsible For The Project Schedule.
? Utas Will Provide Overall Support To Maintain Schedule And Milestones For Related Items Such As Hardware And Other Resources Related To Completion Of The Project.A Technical Lead Will Provide EngineeringSupport To Clarify Requirements, Address Technical Inquiries And Resolve Technical Issues.
? Utas Will Disposition All Supplier Problems Reports By Project Completion Date.
1) Assist In Process Improvement And Cost Reduction For The Repair Process
2) Daily Project Management Of Shop Floor Moves.