Mission Statement: An integral part of the Division / BU Operational Excellence teams, drive sustainable and transformational change in an identified area of the business. Combine technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver operational improvements within the defined time frame
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Continually challenge conventional thinking and drive accountability for site or functional results and deployment.
• Serve as change agent with the site leadership team and site employees
• Leads site pre-analysis that includes base-lining operational and financial measurements.
• Responsible for preparing, deploying and monitoring Leading Operating Model (LOM) deployment at a site.
• Leads and facilitates site communication, education and training.
• Coaches & mentors Lead Operating Model Specialists and Operations Excellence Specialists at the site
• Closely monitors the Lead Operating Model maturity scorecards and develop actions to lead site through maturity phases.
• Teaches continues improvement thinking & leads many Kaizen events daily.
• Lead all activities to implement the LOM at the site
• Support continuous improvement following implementation.
• Bachelors Degree in engineering or business with 7+ years of experience in areas such as manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality and process improvements OR;
Masters Degree with 5+ years of experience in areas such as manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality and process improvements.
• Experience working with one of the following: Toyota Production System, Danaher Business System, Honeywell Operating System or similar
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles
• Conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events.
• Track record of delivering breakthrough results impacting the bottom line
• Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through influence
• Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements
• Leading teams through influence without authority