WHY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
We are working with a client that is a $2.5 billion global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and related industries. With their large-scale, efficient manufacturing plants, they use innovative technology to turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients for their customers. These ingredients add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day. They are making a major push to improve their operations and provide for best practices utilizing Six Sigma and related tools. Excellent culture, benefits, stability, bonus potential and more.
What will you do!
As a Black Belt you will be responsible for building continuous improvement capabilities across the organization and departments. We are seeking a leader, a change agent for lean process improvement implementations and improvement of capabilities of people and systems. You will drive a culture of CI throughout the organization and facilities while educating all parties on Six Sigma/Lean/CI. You will focus on extended supply chain and solve complex issues related to the packaging, palletization, storage and transportation of bulk packed products. Support, coach and mentor managers, engineers, and related team members to good communication and tool usage. As a Six SigmaBlack Belt you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement programs.
- Core CompetenciesTeam Facilitation
- Problem Solving
- Effective Analytical Skills
- Change Agent
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Computer Skills (Excel, Minitab, Powerpoint)
- Program and Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Ability to recognize and evaluate new project ideas
- WHAT IT TAKESRequires a bachelor?s degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- Big preference for Lean6 Sigma Black Belt training and certification.
- Requires 7 or more years of experience leading complex Continuous Improvement projects across a wide range of business units.
- Proven track record and knowledge using the CI methodology and tool set.
- Experience in leading and or managing CI teams would be preferred. Process industry experiencepreferred.