Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a "Best Place to Work" two years in a row, we couldn't be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a Lean Project Manager, you will be the subject matter expert responsible for driving highly technical, cross-functional processes that have a significant impact on the bottling room initiatives at our Corporate Headquarters. You will provide detailed business analysis to develop strategies to satisfy business objectives and will serve as the technical liaison offering recommendations/ proposals in successfully carrying-out organizational initiatives within production engineering. Additionally, you will help contribute to training for team members and drive continuous improvement. You will help drive operations innovation using your knowledge of LeanSix Sigma practices and Continuous Improvement.
What You Will Do
- Provides department leaders, business unit leaders, and the executive leadership team members with recommendations on complex operational issues.
- Identifies business drivers using statistical techniques as well as integration of competitive information.
- Analyzes complex process and business requirements to determine operational feasibility.
- Evaluates underlying operational risks; leads the development and implementation of viable plans to mitigate risks.
- Prepares management reports indicating solution or range of possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success.
- Oversees the completion of projects including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results.
- Drive continuous improvement of analytical process and tools to support on-going business changes.
Influence and Leadership:
- Work with cross functional teams to create test plans, start-up plans, and success criteria
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and other engineers to clarify and resolve production output challenges
- Recommend and implement improvements for operations, equipment or related matters
- Provides leaders with decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance and business judgment to drive high-level projects.
- Provides technical leadership and business expertise to subordinates and peers on complex projects; takes action in directing evaluating project issues and recommending appropriate business solutions.
What You Need
- Master of Science degree plus 8years of engineering, product development, fullcycle project management, production, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR Bachelor of Science degree plus 10 years of engineering, product development, full-cycle project management, production, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 14 years of engineering, product development, full-cycle project management, production, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
What Will Set You Apart
- Master of Science degree plus 10 years of engineering, product development, fullcycle project management, production, or operations experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.