Lean Manufacturing Mgr. - Black Belt
My client is a classic contract assembly (Build-To-Order) manufacturing operation with roughly 260 employees. They are one of many factories that the overall corporation owns and operates around the globe. They are presently seeking a Sr. Industrial Engineering Manager aka Sr. Lean Manufacturing Manager (Six Sigma Black Belt) to provide direction, strategy, guidance and management relating to the effective use of the company's Manufacturing Engineering systems, procedures, templates and materials / equipment. Apply approved engineering policies and practices to improve performance and reduce waste, delays, and costs (Continuous Improvement & Best Practices). Provides ongoing review and effective utilization of production Lean Manufacturing methods, Equipment layout, Test, Material Handling, Personnel, Equipment, and Material. Provide exceptional support to the company's Business Units, Plant and Workcells. The company is dedicated to Lean / Six Sigma from top to bottom.
Excellent career opportunity to be a part of a well-established and stable custom manufacturing (assembly) operation with excellent long-term career growth potential.
- Must be a Six SigmaBlack Belt / Lean Manufacturing expert.
- Must have a minimum of 10years of experience as the key leader / implementer of Lean Manufacturing methods within a manufacturing (final assembly) environment.
- Any experienceapplying Lean / Six Sigma methods within a Build-to-Order (BTO) manufacturing environment would be a huge plus, but it is not required.
- Must have experience managing at least 10 to 20 professionals within a team environment.
- Must have a B.S. degree preferably in an engineering discipline, ideally with a concentration in advanced manufacturing. A Master?s degree in an engineering discipline focused on advanced manufacturing is highly desirable, but not an absolute must.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 20% of the time, including International. Must have a passport.