FPC Vinings has been engaged to locate a new Lean Manager for a leader in the electronic sensor market.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Unique in that they are still early stage, opportunity for quick wins and build a system
- Excellent career growth/ mentorship opportunities
- Company has active acquisition strategy leading to global opportunities
- Stock is up 3x over 5 years
What a candidate should bring:
- Strong understanding of the Lean toolkit
- Desire and ability to teach/ show others
- ~3+ years in high volume assembly
- Automotive environment is preferred
- BS in Engineering preferred
Why work with me?
I provide a high level of support, coaching, and advocacy to the candidates I work with. If you are the right candidate, I will get your resume in front of the right people and help you put your best foot forward along every step of the process.
In addition to this role, I focus on growth-oriented opportunities in operations, quality, and materials, with most of my clients located in the Southeast, East Coast and Midwest. I take an active approach to recruiting and I especially value having exclusive and long-term relationships with candidates and clients. Candidates with excellent career progression who are looking for a new opportunity in a stimulating, high-growth environment are encouraged to contact me, preferably by email, even if you are not currently active in a search but are considering a move in the next year or two. Engineering degrees with high GPA's and/or JMO experience are particularly attractive to many of my clients.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or other roles that I may have available now or in the future, email your resume directly to me for the most expedient, confidential review. Word format, please.