Top level Lean/Continuous Improvement position with the largest and most successful division of a Fortune 250 manufacturing company known for its great employee culture and long-term career growth.
In this high-potential role, you’ll drive the successful implementation of ongoing Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives that have a strategic business impact. You will coach management to generate ideas about process improvements; develop and champion new process initiatives and application of new methodologies; and creates innovative strategies that benefit all functional areas of the division.
This is a highly visible position that will have a direct impact on organizational performance by working with management and cross-functional teams in a multi-location division that is experiencing significant growth. This position is based in Nebraska, roughly 1.5 hours from Lincoln and about 2 hours from Omaha. A relocation package is available.
- 4-yeardegree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field required. Advanced degreepreferred.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification(s).
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience with increasing responsibility, including management and use of CI principles such as Lean manufacturing, total quality, and problem solving tools. Demonstrated record of being a quality driven self-starter, and hands-on leader.
- Proven understanding and application of advanced CI and Lean principles such as: productivity and quality measurements; Lean manufacturing systems; flexible, world-class manufacturing techniques; specific problem solving tools and their application; Value Stream Mapping; Just-In-Time; Demand Flow; Single Piece Flow; 5S; Visual Management; Total Productive Maintenance; Continuous Improvement Process; Kaizen; SPC; Six Sigma and Communication Tools; Statistical Problem Solving; ISO; QS9000; or similar.
- Successful leadership record of multiple Kaizen events in addition to participation in numerous other Kaizen events within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of FAA standards and regulations, ATA standards, and other applicable military and federal regulations may be required.
- Advanced MS Office and ERP systems skills.