Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents. As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973. The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
8am – 5pm; Monday – Friday
Provides resources and builds relationships focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the organization. Acts as operational and strategic resource driving the planning and execution of Leadership Development and Talent Management across the organization, including campuses and system functions. Interfaces with all levels of Senior Leadership to align with key initiatives, develop content for Leadership Programs, and implement Leadership Development and Talent Management solutions which seek to enhance the professional growth of all AdventHealth employees. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Executive-level presentation skills / facilitation skills
- Ability to train and coach others
- Detail-oriented, excellent planning and organization skills, strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships
- Ability to think strategically and critically in developing practical solutions
- Technical knowledge in implementing 70-20-10 development plans
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Leadership, Training and Development, or related field OR Bachelor’s degree and ten years of progressive experience in organizational development, talent management or related field
- Database analysis skills; Statistical analysis (preferred)
- Instrument validation (preferred)
- Strong in the following competencies: Results orientation, Learning Agility, Client Orientation (preferred)
- Expertise in assessment tools and methodologies for development work at the individual and team level (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, confronting, challenging, straightforwardness, rapport, trust, warmth, compassion, humor (preferred)
- Organization Development or Change Management experience (preferred)
- Doctoral degree in Organizational Leadership, Training and Development, Psychology or related field (preferred)
- Experience in Leadership roles within organizations; experience in client relationship management and consulting; healthcare experience / education (preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC Behavioral Assessment, etc.); OR Certified in two or more leadership development programs, or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) through the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) certification (preferred)
- Certified or academically qualified to use assessment tools (preferred)
- Certification as a leadership coach (preferred)
- Curriculum design and/or facilitation certification (preferred)
Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s Core Values of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy an Own it
- Leads a matrix team focused on developing, executing, and managing a major leadership development strategy system-wide, including the development of talent review and management practices, leadership curricula, career development planning, high potential development, and succession management.
- Partners with campuses or system functions to develop and implement leadership development strategies, facilitate talent reviews, and create and track development plans for key high potential candidates.
- Prepares and delivers facilitation of leadership development programming and experiential development plans.
- Provides executive coaching to senior managers and high potential candidates.
- Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, consultants or others to identify needs and to develop an aligned curriculum of system and campus programs, on-line tools and resources.
- Develops instructional materials for leadership programming; Keeps abreast of curriculum, development, training and facilitation market information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery.
- Shares accountability and responsibility with other Leadership Development Business Partners for consistent integrated solutions across the organization.
- Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability and measure results.
- Creates and executes an effective workforce planforecasting process to facilitate career planning and succession management.