- Bachelor's degree, Executive Protection/Dignitary Protection (EP/DP) protection accreditation, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of EP/DP Protection responsibilities conducted globally
- Ability to obtain/maintain LEOSA certification.
- Ability to maintain valid U.S. driver's license, passport, and pass pre-employment and unscheduled drug testing during employment.
About the job
- Experience managing an Executive Protection/Dignitary Protection team.
- Experience analyzing intelligence and threat reports to determine the risk level to a location, event, or person so that resources can be scoped appropriately
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Ability to create, plan, and review EP/DP and/or event security operations documents
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, organizational, and customer services skills
As a Leadership Support Manager, you will be a proactive leader with strategic vision, detail-oriented with operational skills and serious about protective security and our commitment to confidentiality. You will contribute excellent judgment and the ability to quickly solve problems in a logical manner, while working independently and/or as a part of a team. In this role, you'll provide the organizational and analytical skills necessary to ensure safety and security to support the Leadership Services team. You'll collaborate and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to support the Leadership Services team and provide time critical results.
From keeping Googlers safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of Google's Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS) team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google, including the creative process. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop programs that drive sustainable effectiveness. Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and manage safety and security resources for large scale Google Executive Protection missions.
- Work a non-standard schedule to include international and domestic travel.
- Support and/or manage Specialists and Officers in their performance of executive protection missions as needed.
- Serve as a liaison to executives and stakeholders for all matters regarding high-risk/visibility travel or events. Develop relationships with domestic and international law enforcement and government counterparts, as well as private sector peers worldwide to help facilitate travel and event security.
- Assist with financial and budget management; and conduct audits and other research to identify process deficiencies, areas of improvement, and efficiency for the team.