Founded in 2010, Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog the competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500TM, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
As a Sr. Leader for Axtria’s Business and Cloud Information Management Practice, you'll design and implement scalable solutions using data warehouse and cloud technologies. You will oversee delivery management and lead small and large client engagements for Axtria, ensuring overall client satisfaction across a portfolio of projects and processes at designated clients.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction across a portfolio of projects and processes implemented by Axtria at designated clients.
- Delivery management, and leading small and large client engagements for Axtria.
- Account management at designated clients, charged with developing and growing Axtria business.
- Providing client input into Axtria’s ongoing solution development and innovation efforts.
- Providing input into Axtria’s delivery practice areas, including best practices, innovative cutting-edge solutions and competency models.
- Assisting business development efforts in pre-sales and account management capacity.
- Leading a team consisting of onshore and offshore associates as well as staff potentially located at a client site, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Responsible for ongoing medium and long-term people development and talent management including succession planning and recruitment.
- Providing end-to-end technology leadership.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Identify and understand client issues, gaps in their existing technology and tactical implementations, and recommend DW/BI/Big Data Solutions to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Design and implement DWH and Reporting projects as per requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Management concepts.
- Work closely with client partners to conceptualize and develop the right client solution.
- Act, and be a trusted advisor by both client and internal stakeholders.
- Lead solution design using open source and enterprise level big data technologies and platforms.
- Lead development of solution on big data and cloud stack.
- Experience in managing and building solution on cloud environment (AWS, Snowflake, Azure, etc.)
- Client needs assessment, project scoping for projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrate technical and strategic leadership.