Leadership Recruiting, Engineering
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways toshare what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.Recruiting is a core strategicdriver of Facebook’s success. TheEngineering LeadershipRecruiting Team has an important role in building the next wave of leaders that will drive us closer to our mission of giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. The LeadershipRecruiter will beresponsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy forEngineering Manager roles across different business groups within Facebook and Instagram. Our team is redefining the way werecruit for leadership at scale. This full-time position is located in our San Francisco office and will besupporting ourengineeringteams in Menlo Park.
- Define, design and implement leadership recruiting strategies and search engagements for Engineering Manager roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with Facebook hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Skillfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and trade-offs.
- Manage end-to-end search engagements from inception of candidate contact to onboarding, including research, engagement strategies, candidateexperience, negotiations and partnering withHR for successful onboarding and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way.
- Conduct thoughtful and sophisticated candidate interviews that methodically surface a candidate’s full range of leadership capabilities, explore their aspirations and gain penetrating insights into their readiness to perform in the targeted role, and assess how smoothly he/she would integrate into the organization.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates and our engineering partners, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- 6+ years’ recruiting experience within an agency or corporate environment.
- Experience in partnering with team and clients, including senior leadership
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Account management skills.
- Experience in technology sectors.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing senior-level candidates.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Evidence of partnerships across a variety of functions to build on as well as create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidateexperiences.
- Experiencepartnering with distributed teams