About The Position
The Leadership and Organization Effectiveness Consultant will be responsible for organization and leadership development work at COMPANY's Nuclear Energy Center. This role will report to COMPANY's Director of Talent Management, while working closely with the Nuclear Energy Center's and HR leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure work is aligned with COMPANY's overall strategy and direction. Critical to success will be effective working relationships with Leadership and Organization Effectiveness team members, COMPANY leadership, Nuclear Energy Center's co-workers, and Human Resources.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead the design, leader integration, program management and execution of Nuclear Energy Center's leadership development programs in alignment with COMPANY?s leadership development strategy.
* Consult with leaders and drive learning and leadership development initiatives tied to building leader and co-worker capability including competency development, nuclear professional behaviors and 15005 behaviors.
* Engage with key stakeholder groups to gather input and gain alignment related to Nuclear Energy Center's leadership development and workforce priorities (e.g., Leadership Advisory Council, People Health Committee, etc.)
* Draw on knowledge and experiences in organizational effectiveness to consult, design, and implement solutions to achieve high impact results aligned with Nuclear Energy Center's Excellence Plan and COMPANY's strategic direction. Current focus areas include: elevating coaching and feedback and leadership development.
* Integrate culture shaping initiatives into formal and informal leadership development and organizational effectiveness initiatives to help evolve a leader's mindset, change behavior and drive culture in the plant.
* Work closely with Nuclear Energy Center leadership to determine critical leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and workforce needs aligned with Nuclear Energy Center's strategic goals and priorities to maintain a best in industry nuclear facility.
* Stay current on research and practices in organization and leadership development. Develop and maintain a close relationship and ongoing partnership with nuclear organizations (e.g., INPO).
* Draw on knowledge and skill in consulting, organization development, leadership development and measurement and evaluation to design, implement and evaluate impact of OD interventions.
* Create and manage work plans, communication and sustainability processes to support OD initiatives.
A Master?s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or a related discipline required. Seven or more years of relevant professional level experience (e.g., leadership development, high impact organizational effectiveness consulting experience) required. Experience in the nuclear industry preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
* a solid understanding of business concepts and strategic alignment
* a pragmatic approach to achieving results
* strong communication and presentation skills
* the ability to build relationships and work effectively with leadership
* the ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple projects
About The Position