Description: In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for driving the implementation of enterprise-wide talent management solutions, specifically regarding succession management and leadership development. Ensures alignment of succession and leadership development strategies with organizational strategies and leads cross-disciplinary teams to address organization-wide talent management issues. Partners with leadership teams throughout KP to influence the development and execution of functional KP-wide policies and long-term goals. Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive understanding of current talent management policies and trends, including expert knowledge of systematic and emergent issues; driving the development of innovative strategies and solutions; serving as a lead expert to internal and external stakeholders, and KP National leadership on talent management matters; and fostering an enterprise-wide community of practice to design and embed consistent, strategic solutions across regions and national functions.
- Design enterprise leadership model and framework. Translate business strategy into leadership requirements. Gain cross-functional support for key objectives and priorities through collaborative relationships.
- Redesign succession management and leadership planning experience and process, including talent council structures and organizational metrics regarding health of talent. Ensure HR partners are equipped to execute on process. Set standards, measures progress, and works with key stakeholders to develop plans to achieve targets.
- Provide recommendations to senior leadership regarding the state of leadership talent, including succession plans and talent pools. Analyze enterprise talent data, develop materials for talent discussions at senior leadership level, as well as board of directors. Serve as interface with HR Consulting partners to ensure execution of development plans for targeted pools and individuals.
- Design enterprise leadership development curriculum, assessment strategies, and experiences. Develop comprehensive leadership development programming to support all levels of leaders. Manage/deliver enterprise executive level high potential programs. Design enterprise leadership assessment strategy for all levels. Design cross-regional, cross-functional experiences to accelerate development for targeted pools. Ensure HR partners are equipped to execute enterprise leadership development programs and experiences.
- Serve as leader for Center of Expertise. Deliver on strategic direction by staying abreast of internal and external perspectives, data trends, HR laws and regulations, and best practices. Engage with HR Community and business stakeholders to provide insight and guidance regarding current and emerging succession management and leadership development trends and needs. Develop and maintain a Community of Practice, ensure feedback loops are in place across Talent & Org Performance, HR Consulting, HR Delivery.
- Mentors, coaches, and influences team members through open dialogue and providing feedback.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in human resources, business operations, or directly related field. The experience to include a combination of the following:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in managing talent management processes (e.g. talent acquisition, performance evaluations, organizational development, succession planning, etc.), and
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, social science, public administration or related field required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 666704