Responsible for driving talent processes and related activities to new and existing high potential employees. Ensures programs and other developmental activities are aligned with the leadership competency model, company goals, and business objectives. Acts as an effective business partner to assigned functional leadership with the HRBP and Talent Acquisition teams. Participates in the development of leadership development strategy and leads HR/OD strategic objectives.
- Participates in the continual improvement of the Talent Assessment process to drive consistency and incorporate the voice of the client into future efforts.
- Sets up and facilitates standardized Talent Assessment calibration sessions with functional client teams to ensure all managers and supervisors are consistently assessed within client groups.
- Drives the Individual Development Plan (IDP) process and assists with creation and delivery of IDP for high potential employees to improve leadership pipeline strength.
- Participates in the design and delivery of new and existing leadership programs to improve the effectiveness of management teams and to enable managers to develop their teams.
- Maintains a high degree of effective communication with HRBP and Talent Acquisition partners regarding their client teams to ensure a singular HR/OD approach.
- Utilizes diagnostic tools and data to effectively partner with HRBP and other HR/OD resources to design and execute organizational interventions for client leadership, process and systems, job and organizational designs, and long-term culture change matters.
- Facilitates New Manager Assimilation programs to effectively acclimate managers to their team and Paychex, and to initiate more effective organizational communication.
- Participates in the development and upgrade of measurements and metrics to drive program/activity effectiveness.
- Participates in the development and implementation of leadership strategy to ensure a global client perspective is incorporated in planning efforts.
- Participates in and makes recommendations for succession planning activities with functional client teams and HRBP to provide expert guidance and expertise.
- Outlines workforce leadership needs to assist functional clients in assessing leadership pipeline strength and weaknesses.
- Leads HR/OD project teams and cross-functional teams to drive HR/OD strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 10+ years of experience in Related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Leadership or management training.
- 10+ years of experience in Organizational development, coaching, organizational behavior, and facilitation.
- Experience working in an HRBP/COE environment.