$80K — $90K + defined benefit pension, extended health, dental and short and l *
Applications are welcomed for qualified candidates for the role of Leadership & Talent Development Consultant at Providence Care. This is an onsite role, at our new facility located in beautiful Kingston, Ontario. An opportunity to do meaningful work in a dynamic environment supporting healthcare in our community.
The portfolio encompasses various areas of integrated talent management such as leadership development, change leadership, organization development, performance development, learning development, talent development and succession planning, recognition, and employee engagement – all with an eye to impact the employee experience and grow and develop our people.
The Leadership and Talent Development Consultant are accountable for contributing to the delivery of organizational strategy and mission by ensuring that assigned activities meet organization goals and priorities and actively promote and support person-centered care.
The Consultant will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of activities and deliverables of the team within the Leadership & Talent Development portfolio with a focus primarily on Providence Care. The Consultant will also provide expertise, consultation, and support to positional leaders and teams in the areas covered by our portfolio.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current and emerging trends in the domains of Leadership & Talent Development
· Consults with key stakeholders and other groups as identified to develop organizational development interventions to drive organizational effectiveness and build capacity for leaders and teams.
· Demonstrated ability to design, develop, implement, deliver and follow up on learning plans and talent development interventions.
· Takes a systems view as well as the ability to apply a methodical and thorough approach to performance assessments and change readiness assessments.
· Works to create and implement change leadership plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement, ensuring smooth adoption of changes impacting employees and the organization.
· Develops support tools for leaders and management team (e.g. learning assets (multiple modes)).
· Leads the development and implementation of leadership development programs against competencies such as the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework.
· Proactively contributes to the evolution of our leadership development programs including annual alignment to corporate directives and support and guidance of aspiring and emerging leaders.
· Initiates and leads engagement surveys and activities including follow-up, training, action plans, and implementation support.
· Leads the development and implementation of employee experience initiatives such as NEW (New Employee Welcome orientation), Leader Onboarding, and Engagement.
· Acts as a subject matter expert on projects and facilitates workshops as assigned.
Located in Kingston, Providence Care is Southeastern Ontario’s leading provider of aging, mental health, and rehabilitative care.
Valid through: 1/27/2022