Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Job Title: Leader, Technical Implementation Services
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet might surprise you! Each day, we are taking steps to transform our culture into one that activates the very best in our people. At the heart of our work you’ll find our core values: to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. These values inform how we engage with our customers and how we energize one another. Step inside and you'll feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. We're also exploring what needs to change to accelerate creativity and innovation.
We eliminate traditional performance reviews in favor of a more continuous dialog between team members and their managers. We flattened the structure of our organization so that our leaders are accessible and more in tune with our people. And, we changed our dress policy: 'Dress for Your Day' simply means wear what you want.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Responsible for the technical implementation of complex integrated products and services. Ensure that all solutions and services are fulfilled to the contractual obligation of signed agreements for the product. Collaborate, influence and engage across organizational functions, including training, product, finance and technology partners, as needed for to enable the successful implementation of customer solution.
- Responsible for the technical implementation and onboarding for D&B’s integrated products and services
- Develop more efficient and effective operations practices in support of the strategy that are cost effective and improve customer satisfaction. Implement processes and metrics that capture the information necessary to establish cost to serve and resource allocation models
- Define customer value driven services that can be the basis for a paid services model
- Develop and retain talent on the team to have a working knowledge of a wide spectrum of applications and systems infrastructure where D&B integration products would be leveraged.
- Provide a point of escalation for the team to drive resolutions to issues requiring support form cross functional partners
- College Degree required. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years related experience in various business disciplines, technical sales, technology, planning and implementation needed. Experienced working with product and third-party development teams and methodologies
- Well-versed in data integration technology, especially with services-oriented architectures (SOA), Web Services standards, enterprise messaging, and third-party application integration. Familiarity with current development trends and a variety of Web development and scripting languages.Prior experience with enterprise systems, such as MDM, CRM, and ERP applications.
- Working knowledge of the business information industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading people and working with customers, as well as influencing others across the business.
- Superior oral and written communications required and confident speaking to all levels within the organization as well as customers