BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs and want to build things to make dogs happy. We are hiring a Lead Product Manager to join our team to work on our subscription products and mobile apps. You’re an analytical and accountable product leader that gets your fix by communicating across functional teams, juggling competing priorities, and building your vision for the bigger picture. Empathy comes naturally to you, and you’ll do whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
- Work with business owners and stakeholders to define product vision and strategy to inform our digital product roadmap.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, and testing of innovative products to solve customer problems and drive business objectives within native app experiences.
- Drive product development with our team of designers and engineers, ensuring we rely on data to inform testing, launching, and iterating on projects.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Manage, prioritize, and communicate metric goals, experiments, product backlog and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring best possible holistic user experience to improve the existing customer experience.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience at a technology product company, preferably on consumer-facing mobile products.
- Experience leading product squads working on native apps.
- Experience using data to inform and drive all aspects of the product life cycle. Must be able to identify KPIs, set metric goals, and use data to inform hypothesis driven experimentation.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to retrieve and analyze your own data from across our various analytics services.
- Great written and verbal skills with both business colleagues and technical colleagues.
- Empathy, optimism, curiosity, humility, and a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor.
- Openness to poop jokes is a must.
- You are obsessed with making dogs happy and healthy.
- Your Instagram feed is all dogs all the time (Not optional. Kidding. Maybe.).