Leader of the Work at Home Solution Service Delivery
Location near Milwaukie, OR
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
• Coordinates, facilitates
• The Leader of the Work At Home Solution Service Delivery provides the vision and direction for the Company’s Work At Home operations along with the associated technology platform responsible for the key areas within the company.
and consults with the various business functions within the Company on information technology, communications and other related initiatives.
• Ensures all information services and technology solutions are efficient, secure from external and internal threats and add value to the Company.
• PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for envisioning future technology needs.
• Work across the organization to implement optimal strategies and best practices.
• Develop and implement innovative and visionary solutions.
• Responsible for Solutions that will deliver target operational performance of assigned programs, including delivering of KPI, Service Levels and financial performance.
• Work with all levels of leadership regarding effective and relevant Information Technology policies and procedures, succession planning, talent calibration and mentoring and coaching/career pathing programs for all senior-level personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in an associated field or business management is required.
• Business Process Outsourcing Experience
• Ten (10) or more years of progressive WAH Operations Technology Leadership with experience including executive leadership and multiple technology functions.
• Experience in designing a global WAH and virtual operations model within the BPO industry.
• Experience in Solutions Development on a global client level.
• Results oriented with an emphasis on both individual and team accountability with the ability to delegate, supervise and perform hands-on tasks as dictated by the situation.
• Strong relationship building skills with a history of significant interaction at all levels within an organization, including those of the senior executive team.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and informal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex technical concepts and facts using non-technical language.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.