We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best.
Leader Financial Reporting
- Provides support for Corporate financial reporting, analysis and planning
- Assists in the budgeting and forecasting activities
- Performs GAAP research and assists in technical accounting matters
- Assists in preparation of SEC filings (10-Q and 10-K) including XBRL tagging
- Primary department liaison to certain subsidiaries’ accounting departments
- Assists in general accounting activities, including the supervision of such areas as debt, equity, EPS, stock-based compensation, cash flow, inter-company accounts, purchase accounting, segment reporting, asset impairments and foreign exchange gain/loss
- Help to coordinate activities associated with the external audit
- Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of census reporting and other similar external requirements
- CPA, CMA, undergraduate degree in accounting
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Working knowledge of SEC rules and external reporting requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (i.e., for presentations, meeting facilitation, etc.)
- Self-starter with ability to complete projects start-to-finish
- At least 5-7years total relevant experience
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25, associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.