We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
- Provides support for Corporate financialreporting, analysis and planning
- Assists in the budgeting and forecasting activities
- Performs GAAP research and assists in technical accounting matters
- Assists in preparation of SEC filings (10-Q and 10-K) including XBRL tagging
- Primary department liaison to certain subsidiaries’ accounting departments
- Assists in general accounting activities, including the supervision of such areas as debt, equity, EPS, stock-based compensation, cash flow, inter-company accounts, purchase accounting, segment reporting, asset impairments and foreign exchange gain/loss
- Help to coordinate activities associated with the external audit
- Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of census reporting and other similar external requirements
- CPA, CMA, undergraduatedegree in accounting
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Working knowledge of SEC rules and external reporting requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (i.e., for presentations, meeting facilitation, etc.)
- Self-starter with ability to complete projects start-to-finish
- At least 5-7 years total relevant experience
- Public accounting and manufacturing experience
- MBA or Masters in Accounting
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle ERP and Microsoft Office products.