As the leader of sourcing for this new business, you will build and lead a team focused on defining, launching and scaling globally a brand new business that will change how customers shop and interact with Amazon Fashion. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively with cross-functional peers, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, exciting, and simple products and experiences that delight customers. As an experienced leader, you’re expected to roll up your sleeves and directly take on challenging customer experience assignments, and play a key role in integration with other Amazon teams and functions. Because you will be leading a very strategic and highly visible business for Amazon, you will need to have experience working closely with product managers, supply chain, merchandising and marketing teams, in building world-class customer experiences while helping to install the infrastructure for us to create at a rapid pace and test, deliver, learn and adapt.
· BA required
· 7+ years of experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing product management role.
· Experience delivering products and services in a high growth environment.
· Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, project management engineering, and design counterparts to deliver products/services.
· Relishes ambiguity and change; devises frameworks to resolve and prioritize.
· Direct people management experience and experience managing other people managers
· Manages innovation and brings creative ideas to market.
· Exhibits managerial courage
· Motivates others by creating a climate in which people want to do their best.
· Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted.
· Consistently exceed goals in driving business growth.
· Demonstrates excellent judgment based upon strong market and product vision and excellent data-driven analysis.
· Is a superlative oral and written communicator; has the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
· MBA preferred.
Job ID: 616640