Primary work areas will include both production and leadership components.Work will be mostly in the Northeast/Midwest but may include work anywhere in the country and on Department of Defense/Military Bases Related Tasks include:
- Leadership Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Project scheduling and oversight
- Mentoring/professional development of existing/new staff
- Business Development (maintaining and growing the existing backlog).
- Production-related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Construction administration services / observations of onsite construction activities
- Design and quality control of roof and envelope projects
- Designing roof/envelope-related details and drawings using CAD software
- Report writing and submittals
- Assisting with roof assessments and roof leak or warranty investigations
- Previewing pay applications and close out documents
- Travelling to multiple job sites having differing roof assemblies
Required Skills and ExperienceWe are seeking a well-rounded technical knowledge base of various roofing systems (or the ability to learn these systems quickly).
- 15+ years of documented roof and envelope design experience.
- RRC credential is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates will be responsible to generate professional, detailed field reports for observed activities including photos and overview drawings of the workarea.
- Reports must be well written and be subject to scrutiny from other industry professionals.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, and be a team player with the physical stamina necessary to safely handle ladders accessing several structures per day.
- A Registered Architect, Structural Engineer (PE), or Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) is strongly preferred.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation tothe recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the property of PRIME AE Group.