PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline A/E firm with a combined (16) office locations/@ 450 employees within the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Florida Regions, is seeking a Leader / Executive | Roof & Envelope Assessment Division for our established R&E Practice. The role can be located ateither of the (4) office locations:
- Columbus, OH
- Akron, OH
- Pensacola, FL
- Baltimore, MD
Primary work areas will include both production and leadership components.Work will be mostly in the Northeast/Midwest but may include work anywhere in the country and on Department of Defense/Military Bases Related Tasks include:
- Leadership Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Project scheduling and oversight
- Mentoring/professional development of existing/new staff
- Business Development (maintaining and growing the existing backlog).
- Production-related duties include, but are not limited to:
- Construction administration services / observations of onsite construction activities
- Design and quality control of roof and envelope projects
- Designing roof/envelope-related details and drawings using CAD software
- Report writing and submittals
- Assisting with roof assessments and roof leak or warranty investigations
- Previewing pay applications and close out documents
- Travelling to multiple job sites having differing roof assemblies
Required Skills and ExperienceWe are seeking a well-rounded technical knowledge base of various roofing systems (or the ability to learn these systems quickly).
- 15+ years of documented roof and envelope design experience.
- RRC credential is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates will be responsible to generate professional, detailed field reports for observed activities including photos and overview drawings of the workarea.
- Reports must be well written and be subject to scrutiny from other industry professionals.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, and be a team player with the physical stamina necessary to safely handle ladders accessing several structures per day.
- A Registered Architect, Structural Engineer (PE), or Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) is strongly preferred.