- Manages the overall comprehensive security product strategy, Directs a team of experts P2PE, Authentication, Tokenization, Authentication products from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Functions as a central resource with design, manufacturing, quality, test, marketing and distribution as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Directs those involved in the design, modification and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products.
- Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to Product Managers within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.