$150K — $200K *
Guide DevOps teams on speed of delivery, improving quality/security of code, and optimizing processes.
2. Mentor and coach the technical team.
3. Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop solutions and solve any problems at hand.
4. Identify and removes technical impediments.
5. Constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing solutions and is not afraid of challenging the status quo.
6. Provide the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality.
7. Identify bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes.
8. Lead planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects.
9. Execute on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization.
10. Lead knowledge growth effort of platform configuration management and troubleshooting.
11. Lead and collaborate with the DevOps team in delivering consistent and holistic solutions for the organization
12. Active coach and mentor, whose goals are to grow and maximize the team’s potential.
13. Guide DevOps teams on speed of delivery, improving quality/security of code, and optimizing processes.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications and pass all required tests or assessments to receive consideration.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
1. Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of related work experience
2. 3+ years of leadership experience
3. Excellent coding and scripting skills (PowerShell, Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
4. Excellent working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e., Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
5. Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes
6. Experience with containers such as Docker, OpenShift and continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, etc.
7. Experience as a DevOps or SRE Lead on a cross-functional agile team.
8. Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead, and rest of technical team. Experience managing technical priorities within the Backlog.
9. Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions.
10. Active coach and mentor, whose goals are to grow and maximize the team’s potential.
11. Guide DevOps teams on speed of delivery, improving quality/security of code, and optimizing processes.
12. Experience managing teams in a support and technology environment.
13. Excitement, curiosity, and passion for shaping the future through digital technology.
14. Strong knowledge of advanced technology architecture and emerging trends.
15. Familiar with the latest technologies, trends, standards, products, and applicability.
16. Ability to effectively adapt to rapid technological and business change while maintaining enthusiasm and displaying sound judgment.
17. Excellent interpersonal relations skills
18. Experience with Agile methodologies and fast-paced environment required.
19. Driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure using sound judgment & professionalism.
Valid through: 6/24/2021