hat You will Do:
In order to achieve the above results, this position will be responsible for the below functions:
- Drive the implementation and maturing of the cybersecurity program, including its final design, staffing, operating model, and supporting tool selection.
- Oversee the management and delivery of the outsourced managed security service program.
- Conduct research using multiple data sources, performs analysis and disseminate findings to both technical and non-technical consumers throughout the organization.
- Coordinate risk, vulnerability, and threat reporting from across the organization to create a common operating picture for company assets, thus reducing the company’s attack surface or risk exposure and minimizing damage and recovery time.
- Identify incidents of significance through analysis of current and historic threat data; determine impact, urgency and audience to whom prevention, detection, mitigation and remediation guidance would be most beneficial
- Analyze cyber threat data and synthesize the analysis with cyber threats impacting the organization; identify, escalate, and fill intelligence gaps.
- Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the company’s brand, regional business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust.
- Prepare written reports and give presentations to internal and external customers.
- Apply expertise to ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends to refine mitigation techniques and countermeasures that can prevent future attacks
- Provide cyber threat analysis to support to research and development teams.
- Define and maintain security operations metrics and KPIs
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 10 - 15+ years of hands-on experience in cybersecurity, including successful years in team leadership
- Hands-on knowledge of the cybersecurity concepts
- Exceptional coach and mentor to his/her staff
- Managing and motivating virtual and global teams where some members may have dual roles
- Experience in managing and leading a team during a cyber-incident
- Ability to review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability to technical and non-technical audiences.
In addition to the above qualifications and requirements, the ideal candidate should be familiar with one or more of the following areas:
- Cyber Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Vulnerability Management
- Data Governance
- Threat Hunting
- Identify and Access Management
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Engineering