The Leader, Cloud Sales will be responsible for managing a team of high-performing Cloud Sales Executives. This team of Cloud Sales Executives will drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base as well as developing net new business.
- Lead the sales and new business/client acquisition efforts in the entire global markets.
- Lead, build and manage a high-performing Cloud/SaaS sales team to maximize growth opportunities.
- Build effective and strong business relationships in order to accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisition, upgrades and cross-sales and increase brand awareness in the industry.
- Design and Develop go-to-market plans to target premium customers and down-market for the new products and sales strategy for each offering.
- Design key business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives.
- Define and establish a more effective sales approach, methods, activities, benchmarks and expectations that will ensure building appropriate and accurate pipeline, close rate, and controlled sales cycle and basis for measuring performance of the sales team.
- Cultivate, develop and keep client & partner relationships ensuring the highest level of satisfaction while providing consistent value through selling additional services and offerings.
- Handle complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision-making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach.
- Develop and execute a sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and sales targets for each of the sales territories and each of the solutions.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the sales methods and program as whole and re-calibrate sales strategies.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years sales management experience
- Must be a strong sales coach and excel at developing talent and coaching on sales calls, sales strategy and proposals
- Possess a strong sales record of goal attainment