What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're constantly exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting edge technology.What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience implementing, supporting and troubleshooting Windows Server (2012, 2016 and now 2019).
- 3+ years working with Powershell and other scripting languages.
- 3+ years working with SCCM/Ivanti.
- Deep knowledge and experience building Microsoft Clustering and SQLServer solutions.
- Strong Enterprise experience supporting and administering virtualization platforms such as VMware or KVM.
- Experience with IIS web server hosting including administration, setup and maintenance
We'd Love To See:
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Experience working with Splunk for searching, creating alerts and dashboards.
- Experience implementing processes and solutions to support software deployments and security patching operations with Ivanti/SCCM.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup Solutions such as Commvault to create and manage processes for reliable backup, restoration and archiving.
- Exposure to containers
- Working knowledge of configuration and administration of .net core based services
Impact You'll Make:
- Devops skills including, configuration management or Desired State Configuration (DSC), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Provide strong experience implementing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Active Directory environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems and provide root cause analysis along with recommendations for improvement.