Job Posting Title:
Lead Web Application Developer
About us… We design and develop amazing online experiences that delight users while sharing the Citrix story. We are a force for change inside of Citrix, away from the old way of doing things and into the new. We are a service oriented organization building a Center of Excellence to support our global organization. We are passionate, innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial. We work in a fast paced high energy environment with talented and motivated colleagues.
About you... You are passionate about building scalable, highly performant and available web applications. As an engineer you have strong opinions about how you work; are a firm believer in Agile practices like pair¬ programming, test driven development, automated deployment pipelines, code quality metrics, etc. You enjoy working in cross-functional teams (front-end, testers, designers, and stakeholders) to build amazing web experiences. You love to research and propose new technologies and techniques. You’ve worked with all different types of systems and architectures but are particularly passionate about working with Java. You have experience with WCM, in particular Adobe AEM. You are an amazing teammate who believes culture is as important as any other factor in a project’s success. You are hungry, self motivated and humble. Feeling you are part of something bigger is important to you. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is required, with a minimum of 4 years of directly related work experience;
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years Adobe AEM Applications Development exp.
- Experience with dependency management, build & release and automation tools (Maven/Ivy, Jenkins/Bamboo, Chef/Puppet)
- Expert in Java/J2EE/JSP - minimum or 4 years experience developing large multi-tier system applications
- Experience modeling, retrieving and querying application data in the CRX and associated best practices associated
- Experience designing OSGi bundles optimized for ease of deployment, dependency management and portability
- Experience with distributed programming and system integration methods, including SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, WebHooks, AJAX, OData
- Expertise with modeling application data in both RDMBS and NOSQL paradigms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills