$80K — $100K *
Job Type: Full Time
Duties: Use specialized knowledge of RailRoad Signaling & Onboard control systems engineering domain, methods and processes to complete senior V&V design activities; liaise with the India Validation team to provide direction; design and execute manual/automated tests for Alstom’s unique PTC enforcement onboard product, submit and investigate failures of defects from lab results and field data; submit change requests for defects, and record/report test results; ensure review of documentary evidence within scope is developed, archived under CM control, and meets certification requirements; escalate unresolved quality and safety issues to the project team and safety committee; ensure project compliance with the defined Alstom processes governing validation testing; establish project schedule and ensure project execution of commitments including identification and escalation of risks; conduct formal test approach reviews with System, Software, and Safety Engineering disciplines; set up in-house test benches configuring hardware connections; and conduct formal test results review with major stakeholders.
Requirements: Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and three years of work experience in job offered or three years of work experience in a related occupation. Experience must include 1 year of experience with each of the following:
1. Train Control Onboard PTC controllers and Wayside Signaling equipment;
2. Experience leading development activity of requirements-based test procedures, requirements-based Test Approaches, and Scenario Based Test Procedures;
3. National Instruments Test Stand Software;
4. VectorCast Test Development Software;
5. Requirements Tracing and Test Allocation Using DOORs;
6. Experience with Test Equipment, and Lab configuration set up for Railroad control systems;
7. Experience with control configurations for railroad wayside & onboard platforms;
8. Experience leading teams, both local and international;
9. Assist and provide direction to simulator and tool developers in customization and validation of simulator functionality for Railroad control systems;
10. Software and Subsystem requirement testing experience in Blackbox, Whitebox, component and Integration level testing for Railroad control systems;
11. Experience developing Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test reports for Railroad control systems;
12. Experience in defining validation and verification strategy along with software verification, validation, subsystem, and system integration activities for Railroad control systems; and
13. Experience producing initial estimates and establishing project schedules for completion of test activities and with tracking V&V progress and milestones.
Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States. Must be available to travel internationally up to 10 % of the time.
Valid through: 6/28/2021
$200K — $250K *
2 days ago