innRoad is looking for a passionate and skilled Lead UI/UX Designer to join our growing product team as we reshape the design of our market leading, cloud-based, property management software. You will work with a team of product managers and developers to create a world-class user experience for independent hotels across the world. You care about making a great product and can use an iterative design process to uncover the best solution
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile interfaces.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and developers in an iterative design process to define user issues and solutions.
- Present concepts in various stages of completion to gather feedback.
- Design, conduct and document usability testing.
- Create and maintain visual guidelines for the innRoad product.
- Identify industry best practices for user experience and ensure that they are leveraged throughout the product.
- Demonstrate use of metrics, requirements, constraints, and creativity to provide optimal solutions.
- 3+ years of software User Interface design
- Experience designing business, web applications preferred
- Online portfolio with great examples of UI/UX design
- Experience with responsive design.
- Proficiency in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity working in an agile environment.
- While not a coding role, we expect a familiarly with HTML and CSS.
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred