What part will you play?
The UI/UX Lead requires significant experience in mobile game development with the ability to set standards and high quality bar for the UI/UX team. This person will also need to be able to quickly iterate and develop flows, screens, icons, and information hierarchy. Top design skills, collaboration and communication are key as this person will work across multiple groups to translate requirements into compelling and top-notch designs.
- Develop and direct user experience design for a best in class, free-to-play mobile games.
- Design wireframes and UX flows for games, features and prototypes that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership team including design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Collect user feedback and analytics data and recommend improvements.
What do we require from you?
- BA / BS Degree in Design (e.g. Interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, human factors) with demonstrable experience in the field of user experience and user interface design or equivalent in work experience.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience developing UI/UX for games, and a minimum of 1 year experience in an UI/UX leadership capacity.
- Proven record of creating and leading UI/UX on mobile, with a high quality bar.
- Proven track record working with established AAA franchises with specific style guides.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to motivate and mentor others and collaborate well with other developers in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge of current UI/UX techniques and technical solutions.,
- Demonstrated proficiency with popular UI tools including expertise in Unity.
- Experience working with multiple disciplines/stake-holders, including Product Management.
- Mobile interface design across many different screen sizes.
- Expert in free-to-play game UX.
- Strong visual sensibility.
- Ability to iterate rapidly on concepts & wireframes.
- Knowledge of traditional design methods and theories.
- Knowledge of creating optimal user experiences from a game design perspective.
- Expert prototyping skills (Sketch, Origami, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, etc).