Details: A Lead User Experience Researcher/Designer job in Orlando, FL is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for leadership in user research, experience design, usability and interaction design and a passion for collaboration and data-driven decision making. You will work closely with teammates in Product Management and Engineering to understand business requirements and drive a user-centered design process that includes research activities and iterative prototype design. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Lead User Experience Researcher/Designer Job duties:
• Performing human factors and usability research.
• Define studies, create methods, and refine methods; conduct studies; analyze data; writing reports with recommendations.
• Independently design, run/moderate and analyze usability studies, both on-line and in-person.
• Use either existing research or creating new research methods to answer novel questions.
• Able to translate UX recommendations and data-driven decisions for feature/function concepts into visual designs such as wire-frames and prototypes.
• Able to design high-fidelity mock-ups, build and maintain style guides, and support teams during the development cycle.
• Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java-script, and familiarity with software development concepts and processes (e.g., version control, ticketing systems, Agile methodology).
• Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, among others).