Infoblox is seeking an IT Product Owner to lead Agile innovation and development relating to our Lead-to-Quote business process and supported by our Salesforce and CPQ platforms.
As an IT Product Owner, you will be responsible for working closely with business leaders, product management teams and the IT team. You will use Agile techniques to define and execute on high impact product releases delivering business benefits, technical quality and customer satisfaction. The IT Product Owner facilitates the design and development of stories for release and maintains a groomed backlog based on business value, cost and strategic direction and is the true voice of the customer.
The IT Product Owner will join our Information Technology team in the Tacoma, WA or Santa Clara, CA office. This important new position will report into the VP of Application Development.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap that reflects business needs, future development priorities, and company goals
- Identify needs by interacting with the business community, suppliers, and by keeping current on industry trends and best practices
- Ensure backlog queue is well defined, prioritized, socialized, communicated and recorded in an Agile toolset (Version One)
- Work with team leads to ensure functional requirements are complete, translated into technical requirements and the user stories are ready to code
- Perform business and technical analysis with subject matter experts and internal customers to refine MVP and Release goals
- Validate perceived needs by conducting surveys, polling, facilitated focus groups, etc.
- Identify new opportunities, product enhancements, and line extensions
- Work with Application team and QA to define acceptance tests for features
- Monitor progress and provide reports on product strategy and direction
- Perform Release Planning, scheduling backlog items into regular releases aligned to business priority
- Schedule and present release plans through key milestone gates in the Idea-to-Offer governance process to secure consensus, commitment and resources
- Collaborate with business process and solution architects to identify upstream, downstream or other product related dependencies
- 2+ years as a lead Product Manager/Owner
- 5+ years in IT Application development experience; preferably in Scrum, Kanban or similar Agile development methodology
- Strong subject matter expertise in the Lead-to-Quote process
- Good understanding of SFDC/CPQ environment and Oracle Fusion are a plus
- Knowledge of Incident-to-Resolution is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to collaborate well and work cross functionally within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective
- Able to provide guidance and direction throughout project lifecycles in a dev/ops CI/CD environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and function as a change agent
- Product or Program Management experience with complex products in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies
- Experience in managing and building teams who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and influence cross-functional teams
- SaaS, Private Cloud, and Cloud experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience; MBA a plus