AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in behavioral health services.
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree, Bachelor's degree in behavioral health sciences or related field OR Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years experienceworking with behavioral health patients/clients required
- Master's degreepreferred
- Three years of experience in mental health preferred.
- Therapist familiar with the treatment of adolescent mental health disorders.
- Ability to evaluate and update inpatient programming.
- Ability to direct unit staff(s)