About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retailbanking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Client Data Services technology provides technology solutions for the Client Data Services group which has CIB wide responsibility for the due diligence and KYC of clients, managing and distributing client reference data and providing tax and regulatory classifications for our clients.
The CDS technology group is responsible for:
- Defining and developing a single client lifecycle platform and process and ensuring that the solution is fully adopted by all countries and businesses
- Creating a high quality golden source of party data
- Driving the adoption and usage of the data through the organization
- Providing platforms to perform tax classification and taxreporting.
This is a great opportunity to drive the technical strategy and solution design across the Client Data Services technology landscape and improve agility and usability. The role reports to the head of Client Data Services technology.
Key responsibilities and deliverables of the role:
- Provide ‘hands on’ technical leadership and guidance to the development feature teams in NY and support for those India, NY and London, working closely with the development head in Bangalore and the Operations Technology CTO
- Define, shape and execute a technical roadmap for Client Data Services technology across the client on boarding, data and tax platforms
- Work with the head of development to measure and baseline development productivity and velocity, and then drive improvements of 20% through training, tooling and technology
- Develop our UX capability as a key component of improving operational efficiency and the perception of the on boarding platform
- Deliver an improved data distribution and API approach that can reduce data consumer on boarding times by 50% with a ‘self-service’ approach
- Ensure that we have a technical framework on which to develop improved usability and functionality within the application to create 25% efficiency savings in Operations over three years
- Support our ongoing plans to internalize IT, build an engineering culture, and increase diversity
- Deputizing for the head of Client Data Services technology
You will have experience:
- With / knowledge of at least one of client reference data, tax, client onboarding or KYC; preferably with more than one of them
- In a deep and strong technical and architecture background, ideally including data modelling and reference data
- In highly agile technology environments
- In delivering a medium to large change book of work (~20M€)
- In working with distributed and outsourced delivery organizations at business centers, technology centers, and vendors
- In driving the architectural alignment and improvement of a complex IT landscape and improving the Software Development Life Cycle in a user-side IT department