- College degree (BA/BS).
- Strong analytical and/or product management experience.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Train and mentor other technical writers.
- Own documentation as a product through tracking of KPIs and implementation of projects to increase and show its value.
- Write documentation for our external customers (developers, marketers and product managers), as well as organize internal documentation for the support/CS teams.
- Collaborate with Support, Customer Success, and engineering/product teams on new content.
- Update existing documentation to reflect ongoing product changes, and improve quality, discoverability, and accuracy of our documentation.