As our next Lead Technical Support Analyst, you are a skilled at technical support and services and you are comfortable with setup, maintenance, tracking and troubleshooting hardware and software for end user devices. You have strong problem solving, communication and technical skills, and you are comfortable setting priorities.
Talented employees are just one of Trex Company’s trademarks. This is your chance to work for a company consistently awarded recognition for market leadership and innovation. Trex outdoor living products offer significant design flexibility with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. Trex decking products contain 95 percent recycled content and we are one of the largest plastic scrap recyclers in the U.S. Our organization kept more than 600 million pounds of plastic and wood scrap out of landfills last year alone.
Besides working for the company known for its recycling heritage and as a creator of amazing outdoor living spaces, Trex employees enjoy an industry-leading compensation and benefits package, bonuses and incentive programs, tuition assistance, a six percent 401(k) match, and more: trex.com/careers.
- Prioritize and respond to IT help desk tickets.
- Recommend, plan, and implement Windows desktop and mobile device management changes.
- Aid on Windows server and networking projects as needed.
- Track, monitor and document interaction on tickets for timely resolution.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot connectivity issues for employees.
- Build out, configure and support new PCs, mobile devices and barcode scanners.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot desktop and laptop hardware, software and peripheral problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printer problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot barcode scanner equipment issues.
- Train new employees on Trex network and hardware.
- Interact with vendors as required.
- Responsible for managing user accounts, including rights, security and system groups.
- Manage inventory of desktop and mobile hardware, software and peripheral items.
- Provide support to remote employees, fielding phone calls and email communications.
- Maintain and uphold PC policies as needed.
- Maintain inventory and order equipment as needed.
- Assist in other IT projects that require infrastructuresupport.
- Manage and perform monthly server patching.
- Manage, monitor and document company backup environments.
- Provide next-level support and guidance for junior team members.
- Perform on call duties as required.
- Perform other IT duties as required.
- Provide SOX auditsupport.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or like program) and three or more years’ experience maintaining PCs, printers and other handheld user devices.
- Experience with creating and managing group policy, PowerShell scripts, and other advanced Windows administration.
- Active Directory/Windows 2012 and up experience.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing with users of differing technical knowledge to translate business requirements and information.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and execute in an ever-changing environment.