Would you enjoy being the face of Citrix to our highest profile customers? Does networking technology excite you? Do you have a talent for defusing and resolving complex customer situations? Do you possess a knack for identifying potential customer relationship enhancement opportunities? Do you yearn to join one of the top cutting-edge technology companies on the planet?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we may have the job for you.
This individual will focus on providing technical support, building, and maintaining relationships between Citrix and remote customers. The Lead TRM has high visibility and interacts with many groups internally and externally to help achieve an excellent level of customer service and satisfaction. The position builds a solid foundation and extends the relationship between the company and customers focusing on Support Services. The TRM is also valued as a single point of contact to the assigned unique customers. The TRM creates and provides content, mentoring, and leadership through more difficult scenarios across the ESS team. This person acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in networking technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science (or similar degree) or equivalent experiencerequired.
- 7+ years of hands-on networking experience, preferably with layers L4 - L7 and SSL acceleration.
- A love and high level of skill in networking with exposure to NetScaler or other relevant load balancing products (i.e. F5, Brocade, Juniper, Riverbed, Barracuda, etc.).
- Outstanding level of professional verbal and written communication that will translate well in a fast-paced business setting.
- Possess Citrix certifications or industry equivalent certifications.
- Ability to identify opportunities for customer relationship enhancement and coordinate with Sales as needed.
- Able to travel as required (20%).