Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
Responsible for leading and supporting a team of TCS Managers and Engineers in North America in the application and optimization of advanced techniques and strategies to support the use of Grace MT products at customers and to help position for use at prospects.
- Managing the TCS Managers and Engineers to ensure sufficient and effective technical support to sales, customers or potential customers and provide solutions to customer needs to deliver highest level of service
- Provide oversight of lab application test activities in support of product application
- Ensuring all safety standards are adhered to by employees at all times
- Work closely with TCS Managers and Engineers to troubleshoot problems; provide product support to sales / marketing / customer
- Prepare product presentations and sales tools to facilitate sale meetings and selling
- Provide technical input for development for technical literature
- Provide oversight of technical support for production and quality control
- Work closely with TCS Managers and Engineers to identify need for new products or improvement to existing products and feed input into the PRISM pipeline / PIP process
- Represent the company at regional conferences and tradeshows
- Work closely with TCS Director and cross regional TCS to implement best practice standards and tools
- Manage ISO / HACCP management systems and EHS management systems
- Run customer and internal quality audits
- 35% of travelrequired
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to drive business goals and develop customer relationships
- Leadership ability to think critically and deliver results
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence, motivate, develop and coach people
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Customer relationship building skills
- Comfortable as self-starter, helping build sales in new market segments
- Fluent in the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Physical Sciences or related fields
- 7 – 10 years of experience working in chemicals manufacturing
- 3 years of managing teams / labs
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physical Sciences or related fields
- Deep understanding of the process and application of Materials Technologies products.
Requisition ID: 3214